Bid Schedule A2: This work shall include asphalt paving for Runway 11/29 (6,000 feet by 100 feet), Taxiway A, Taxiway A1, Taxiway A2, Taxiway A3, Taxiway A4, Taxiway B, Runway 17/35, and Taxiway C. This work also includes the milling of existing Runway 12/30 and Taxiways, grading for Taxiway A, Taxiway A1, Taxiway A2, Taxiway A3, Taxiway A4, and Taxiway C, installation of geotextile separator fabric, millings, crushed aggregate base course, underdrain piping, storm sewer piping, pavement marking, topsoiling, seeding, and other items of related construction.
Alternate Bid A2: This work shall include grading for Taxiway C from Taxiway A to Runwya 17, installation of geotextile separator fabric, millings, crushed aggregate base course, underdrain piping, storm sewer piping, asphalt paving, pavement marking, topsoiling, seeding, and other items of related construction.
Bid Schedule B – Electrical: The installation of a new runway lighting system, including: runway, taxiway and threshold lights, PAPI, REIL, rotating beacon, electrical systems and controls, lighted signs, electrical duct and conductors, junction boxes and related items. The installation of FAA owned facilities including: new MALSR system, Glide Slope system relocation, localizer relocation, AWOS system relocation, outer marker system, and related improvements.
Construction Completion Limitations
- August 28, 2013 – Construction Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents
- June 13, 2014 – The FAA NAVAIDS for the Instrument Landing System (ILS) for Runway 11/29 completed.
- August 1, 2014 – The Phase IIA electrical work, which allows the new Runway 11/29 to be totally operational.
- August 1, 2014 – The Phase IIA work and the new Runway 11/29 shall be opened and operational.
- October 10, 2014 – The AWOS shall be completed and operational.
- November 14, 2014 – The Phase IIB work, with the exception of the silicone joint sealant, shall be completed.
- December 12, 2014 – The remainder of the Phase B electrical work shall be completed.
- June 12, 2015 – The silicone joint sealant shall be completed.
Contractors: Bowes Construction Inc. and Muth Electric Inc.