Report a Concern | Engage Brookings Coming Soon

The City of Brookings strives to improve the tools and processes which we use to meet the needs of residents. Your concerns and requests are important to us and we are excited to release our new reporting system and app Engage Brookings later this year.

We are currently in the process of building and implementing this new reporting service for request submission and tracking. We appreciate your patience as we develop this new service. In the meantime. Please use the following contact information to report concerns and make requests.

City Clerk

  • Special event

Please call: (605) 692-6281 

City Manager

  • General concern

Please call: (605) 692-6281

Community Development

  • Abandoned / inoperable vehicles
  • Front yard and boulevard parking
  • Obstructed sidewalks
  • Occupancy concerns
  • Property Maintenance
  • Other Forms

Please call: (605) 692-6629

Engineering Department

  • Construction
  • Damaged curb/sidewalk
  • Drainage
  • Street lights
  • Traffic or pedestrian safety concerns
  • Traffic signals
  • Other Forms

Please call: (605) 692-6629

Brookings City Landfill

Garbage / recycling

Please call: (605) 693-3667

Parks, Recreation & Forestry

  • Boulevard trees
  • Branches over sidewalk/street
  • Other Forms

Please call: (605) 692-2708

Police Department 

  • Illegally parked cars
  • Other Forms

Please call: (605) 692-2113

In the event of an emergency please call 911

Street Department

  • Potholes
  • Street / alley conditions
  • Street signs
  • Other Forms

Please call: (605) 692-2016